Advertisement for PROJECT Assistant (PA) post under DST- sponsored project
Applications are invited for PROJECT Assistant position (1 Post) DST-ECR, New Delhi, sponsored Research project “"ROLEOF MICRORNA-203IN THE REGULATIONOF THE GENES THAT ARE UPREGULATED IN TRIPLE NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER (TNBC)”. (ECR/2016/001685)
Dr. Divijendra Natha Reddy, Department of Biotechnology BMS College of Engineering, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru-19.
Desirable (not must):
Master of Science in biology or M.Tech biotechnology or B.E in Biotechnology
Cloning, western blotting, Animal cell culture
Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated as per DST norms for PROJECT ASSISTANT).
Nature of the appointment:
Purely on temporary basis
Tenure of the appointment:
ONLY FOR 12 MONTHS AND LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE
Last date for receipt of applications
Desiring candidates are requested to submit their Curriculum Vitae to Principal Investigator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with subject line “Application for DST- project Advertisement No.: BT/DST /PA/1/2019
• The position is purely temporary for 12 months and likely to be continued if candidates performance is satisfactory.
• Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
• Candidates should produce original testimonials/certificates, as a proof of the details furnished in their application, at the time of test/interview for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for test/interview.
• It is necessary to work until one year and if candidate leaves in the middle of the project he/she may have to return the salary from the project money and proper non-disclosure agreement need to be signed by the candidate relevant to this condition.